• Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could you check my proposal?

Introduction
    As requested, I am submitting the proposal with suggestions for the Open Day at the college.

Recommendations
    With regard to suggestions mentioned in your email, I strongly advise that a former student give an opening speech. In my opinion, presenting memories of college life by a former student may be something that the viewers will find very appealing, whereas introducing the history of college may regarded as uninteresting. As for the issue of catering, I suggest that students prepare all sorts of international dishes instead of having canteen open to the public. It will provide variety and visitors may find unusual and interesting. As for your question regarding demonstration lessons, I believe they should be given. Many of those interested will definitely find them useful and informative. Finally, I suppose I know a person who would perfectly suit for the role of showing visitors round the college. Her name is Martha, she is a part-time tourist guide and I am confident that she will be more than glad to perform this task.

Conclusion
    I hope you will give my proposal a thorough consideration. I believe that my suggestions, if implemented, will create a great atmosphere at the Open Day and make it a successful event.

Grumpy is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you check my proposal?

Quote Originally Posted by leszkoss View Post
    Introduction
    As requested, I am submitting the a proposal with suggestions for the Open Day at the college.

Recommendations
    With regard to Regarding the suggestions mentioned in your email, I strongly advise that a former student gives an opening speech. In my opinion, a former student presenting memories of college life by a former student maymight be something that the viewers visitors will would find very appealing, whereas introducing the history of the college maymight be regarded as uninteresting. As for the issue of catering, I suggest that students prepare all sorts of international dishes, instead of having the canteen open to the public. ItThis willwould provide variety, and visitors maymight find the range of dishes unusual and interesting. As for your question regarding demonstration lessons, I believe they should be given. Many of those interested attending willwould definitely find them useful and informative. Finally, I suppose I know a person who would be perfectly suitable for the role of showing visitors round the college. Her name is Martha; she is a part-time tourist guide, and I am confident that she will would be more than glad to perform this task.

Conclusion
    I hope you will give my proposal a thorough consideration. I believe that my suggestions, if implemented, willwould create a great atmosphere at the Open Day and make it a successful event.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....

leszkoss is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you check my proposal?

That helps a lot. Thank you.