Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
Introduction
As requested, I am submitting the proposal with suggestions for the Open Day at the college.

Recommendations
With regard to suggestions mentioned in your email, I strongly advise that a former student give an opening speech. In my opinion, presenting memories of college life by a former student may be something that the viewers will find very appealing, whereas introducing the history of college may regarded as uninteresting. As for the issue of catering, I suggest that students prepare all sorts of international dishes instead of having canteen open to the public. It will provide variety and visitors may find unusual and interesting. As for your question regarding demonstration lessons, I believe they should be given. Many of those interested will definitely find them useful and informative. Finally, I suppose I know a person who would perfectly suit for the role of showing visitors round the college. Her name is Martha, she is a part-time tourist guide and I am confident that she will be more than glad to perform this task.

Conclusion
I hope you will give my proposal a thorough consideration. I believe that my suggestions, if implemented, will create a great atmosphere at the Open Day and make it a successful event.

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Introduction
As requested, I am submitting [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a proposal with suggestions for the Open Day at the college.

Recommendations
[STRIKE]With regard to[/STRIKE] Regarding the suggestions mentioned in your email, I strongly advise that a former student gives an opening speech. In my opinion, a former student presenting memories of college life [STRIKE]by a former student[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]may[/STRIKE]might be something that the [STRIKE]viewers[/STRIKE] visitors [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would find very appealing, whereas introducing the history of the college [STRIKE]may[/STRIKE]might be regarded as uninteresting. As for the issue of catering, I suggest that students prepare all sorts of international dishes, instead of having the canteen open to the public. [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE]This [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE]would provide variety, and visitors [STRIKE]may[/STRIKE]might find the range of dishes unusual and interesting. As for your question regarding demonstration lessons, I believe they should be given. Many of those [STRIKE]interested[/STRIKE] attending [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE]would definitely find them useful and informative. Finally, I [STRIKE]suppose[/STRIKE] I know a person who would be perfectly suitable for the role of showing visitors round the college. Her name is Martha; she is a part-time tourist guide, and I am confident that she [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would be more than glad to perform this task.

Conclusion
I hope you will give my proposal [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] thorough consideration. I believe that my suggestions, if implemented, [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE]would create a great atmosphere at the Open Day and make it a successful event.

Hope this helps.

leszkoss

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
That helps a lot. Thank you.

Status