In winter time, you should start off with/by driving slowly to test your car tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott833

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
1) In winter time, you should start off with/by driving slowly to test the perfomance of tires for/on different road conditions. After you know how well the tires are able to cope with each different conditions, then you can start driving a little faster and according to the conditions of the road.

* Did I construct this sentence correctly? Hope somebody will help me. Thank you so much.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1) In winter time, you should start off [STRIKE][STRIKE]with/[/STRIKE]by [/STRIKE] by driving slowly to test the perfomance of your tires[STRIKE] [STRIKE]for/[/STRIKE]on [/STRIKE] on different road conditions. After you know how well the tires are able to cope with each [STRIKE]different [/STRIKE][STRIKE]conditions[/STRIKE] condition, then you can start driving a little faster [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE]according to the conditions of the road.

* Did I construct this sentence correctly? Hope somebody will help me. Thank you so much.
Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.