Hi beautiful people!
I wrote a reference letter, stating basically the responsibilities I carried in my last position. Can you please check!
Thank you very much!!!
- Act as 1st level support on related requests to various data objects through communication channels like C workflow, C email, C Telephone and ITSM7 tool.
- Analyse data and operational incidents in order to determine a temporary or permanent solution.
- Diagnosing the cause of the incident through a structured process of investigation, co-coordinating both internal and external support teams as necessary, pro-actively looking to identify root cause and prevent repeat occurrence.
- Provide full incident closure details including root cause analysis.
- Work closely with 2nd level support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Use the Incident Management tool - ITSM7- to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Regularly report on incident status and progress to C and users.
- Respond base data requests within the promised time frame as defined in the section ‘Customer Focus and Satisfaction’ of the C Management System.
- Participate in meetings with external Support Team to discuss post incident reviews for client impacting incidents.
- Conduct workshops with customers to gather post-sales requirements and write the functional specification to be transferred to the Development team.
- Ensure that the customer has the appropriate access to the tools to support the business in an efficient way.
- Creation, modification and deletion of user accounts using Identity Management.
- Initiate the Change process to implement agreed workarounds or resolution, document and raise Requests for Change (RFC) and set priorities accordingly in collaboration with senior management.
- Responsible for the implementation of change requests and new releases in coordination with the Implementation and Release Manager from external Support Team.
- Test new releases and CR implementations on the MDM platform.
- Participate in the user acceptance testing and training of new implementations (including the supervision and preparation of user documentation)
- Participate in data cleansing and migration projects
- Involved in creation of procedures, escalation processes and rules for handling exceptional situations (Recovery/Restart).
- Work closely with external partner as needed to mitigate client impacts and operate within defined SLAs.
- Training of users in MDM Platform for every new rollout country.
- Design incident management solution for C (ITSM7)
- Training of colleagues and internal customers on the incident management tool.
- Provide technical and procedural training, coaching and guidance to other Base Data Operators, Base Data Manager and student on Internship.
- Representation of Base Data Operators in several meetings and presentation of C’s support duties, with stakeholders.
- Actively assist with the testing of requirements through execution of test cases during the life cycle of the application development MDM(Master Data Management)
BUSINESS SUPPORT IMPROVEMENT
- Continuously improve processes and documentation related to support:
- Creation of standard C template, constant update of FAQ, Lessons learned, Data Owner and Local Data Administrator Matrix, Data Object Definitions, Mega process maps related to support
- Support and drive productivity improvement by creating transparency and implementing value-adding reporting.
- Design & implement customer satisfaction surveys and measurements.
Ms. Z carried out her tasks quickly and purposefully, handling her workload well and only rarely needing supervision. Thanks to her good customer orientation and multilingual skills, she was able to assist many clients in their native language, which was very appreciated, especially from the French speaking customers’ side.
Due to her academic skills and previous experience, Ms. Z very quickly learned the treats of the job; engaging shortly in more demanding responsibilities, which she always carried with a lot of motivation and dedication.
As someone very quality orientated and creative, Ms Z would always ensure that existing functionality is leveraged to an optimal extent and would identify opportunities to improve processes and focus on providing solutions and delivering results.
While working in a team, especially whilst delivering training to colleagues, Ms. Z, would share and spread the knowledge openly. She would also convince and motivate colleagues, so that they could carry their tasks successfully. She was very accessible, ready to help and very patient.