Help me to correct this paragraph please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyTL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swedish
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Another widely discussed topic that deals with fairness is whether animal research is right or wrong. Sometimes when seeing animal research in TV-shows, I become really mad. Who has decided that the life of animal is less precious than ours? Do we really have the rights to govern their life in order to find cures?
If a dog has accidentally killed a man in self-defence, it has to be deceased. But when we use them as experimental animals, we might have to sacrifice at least 3 animals life before we have found the right cure, how can this be fair enough?
In the view of scientists, they think it is correct. Because there is no other way to find out how the cures work if they don’t be tested on living creatures, therefore animal is the only way. But how fair is it to animals?

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[STRIKE]Another [/STRIKE] A widely discussed topic that deals with fairness is whether animal research is right or wrong. Sometimes when seeing animal research [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on TV shows, I become really [STRIKE]mad[/STRIKE] angry. Who [STRIKE]has [/STRIKE]decided that the life of an animal is less precious than ours? Do we really have the rights to govern their life in order to find cures? (You really can't start with "Another" because there is nothing before it)
If a dog has accidentally killed a man in self-defence, it has to be [STRIKE]deceased[/STRIKE] killed (or destroyed, or, put to sleep). But when we use them as experimental animals, we might have to sacrifice at least [STRIKE]3 [/STRIKE] three animals [STRIKE]life [/STRIKE]before we have found the right cure, how can this be fair [STRIKE]enough[/STRIKE]?
[STRIKE]In the view of[/STRIKE] Scientists, [STRIKE]they [/STRIKE]think it is correct because there is no other way to find out [STRIKE]how the[/STRIKE] if their (They may care how a cure works but they are more concerned with if they work first) cures work if they [STRIKE]don’t [/STRIKE] aren't [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] tested on living creatures, therefore animal testing is the only way. But how fair is it to animals?
Gil

ladyTL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swedish
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden

THANKS FOR HELPING ME :D but I have got some questions:
Why can't I use "in the view of"?
Why should it be "aren't tested" instead of "don't be tested"?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.