Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I'm currently looking at transferring to a different university, and I am trying to gather information. Does this sound like a professional email? (It's just going to their call centre to probably be forwarded to somebody else for a reply.)

Hello,

My name is Joe Black and I’m currently a student studying a Bachelor of Education at Charles Sturt University. I have just completed my first year of study and I have been provided with the chance to live in Sydney and hopefully attend University of Western Sydney. I am not sure which subject would be the equivalent to that which I am currently studying. My current degree is being completed for K-12 with an English component selected as my major.

Having already completed my first year at CSU, I am not sure whether that would allow me to receive credit from UWS.

I look forward to your reply,

Joe

Cheers

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
It's sounds adequate to me. You could probably get the relevant information on their website first though.

HanibalII

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
It's sounds adequate to me. You could probably get the relevant information on their website first though.

I can only find sparse details. They don't have anything related to credits. But the subject content I'm more than likely eligible for credit with is very similar to what CSU offer.

My main concern is credit. As that course is 4-4.5 years. I've already completed a full year at CSU.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.