Hi people, I will be really pleased, if someone can check and correct my essay, because my exam date is very soon on 1st of December. Any help will make me very happy. Thank you so much :)

When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer
to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person.
Which way do you prefer?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your
own knowledge or experience.

It is rather difficult for me to answer the question how I prefer to complain. For some people is common to do it personally and others prefer to write letter or email. In my opinion, I believe that both these ways of complaining have the advantages and disadvantages as well.

First of all, let me begin by describing the remonstrance for product or service by email or letter. It can be seen that people use the Internet for online shopping, for this reason, is definetely better to choose the written method, because if someone orders his parcel from different continent, then this person has problem to argue personally. Therefore, in this case is better to prefer written form, when he may be in touch with a shop assistant immediately. What is more, this method is maximally comfortable and without any necessary fees as fuel for instant.

Secondly, the second choice is sometimes more effective. Some kinds of people have high performance in their speaking skills, so they can convince the seller about his mistake. The citizens can believe that written form is easier, but can take even much more time sending product back rather than bring it to the store where customer is able to claim for satisfaction or for money back straight way.

In conclusion, it is completely sure that both ways of the making complaints are right step to get justice. In the main, I prefer to choose the method, which is more comfortable and more effective in a given situation.