• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default getting...right

Please make the following in red clear for me.

... it gives questions you need to answer for your strategy. For example, "What products will customers want to buy?" or "Who are the best customers for our product?" or "Getting the scope of the business right." For a method to answer these questions, we have to wait until chapter 8, "managing the Strategy Development Process."

I think the above in red should be an interrogative sentence. What is it saying? Is there anything missing there?

Thank you.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: getting...right

Quote Originally Posted by unpakwon View Post
    Please make the following in red clear for me.

... it gives questions you need to answer for your strategy. For example, "What products will customers want to buy?" or "Who are the best customers for our product?" or "Getting the scope of the business right." For a method to answer these questions, we have to wait until chapter 8, "managing the Strategy Development Process."

I think the above in red should be an interrogative sentence. What is it saying? Is there anything missing there?

Thank you.
    No. As it's a title, a full sentence isn't required, but if you were to turn it into a full sentence it would read "In this section, we are going to tell you how to get the scope of the business right". That is not a question. It's not meant to be "Are you getting the scope of the business right?" which would, of course, be a question.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.