Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Saint Lucia
hi,would you please correct my mistakes?

Being a student, you find many people ask you "Do you like your course?", As a result, here are some reason i want to explain. First to acquire an other culture that is not mine; it is the first thing that attract me to learn an other language. being able to translate another language to your native tounge is something that capable you to communicate with foriegners.Second, It is an international language, knowing english help you to progress with new technology. Furthermore most of the authentic books are in english . the third or its better to say the ultimate reason is that knowing english is one of two things you need to being known as literate person.english has adopted a vast number of word from other languages, I think that by learning etymology you can learn word from other languages, for example the word "lilac" is driven from persian word "Nilak" means"bluish. To sum up i should say that english sound modern maby it is the main reason fascinate me and a lot of people all aound the world

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Mahkameh, I have moved your post to a more appropriate part of the forum where you might find someone who has the time to do this. Remember that if this is homework or an assignment, you must submit it to your teacher so they can see your work. After that, if you do not understand any of their corrections, please come back to the forum to ask specific questions.

Last edited:

mahkameh

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Saint Lucia
but i saw the context was corrected i ask you!please correct it for me

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
but i saw the context was corrected i ask you! Please correct it for me.

I don't understand your first sentence in this post.

Remember to use correct capitalisation and punctuation in your posts.

Is the piece you posted your homework?

Status
Not open for further replies.