Hi I have to write this illustration essay about a role model,I chose my mother.Can you please tell if this is good enough or do I need to change anything also Im struggling the conlusion.Thank you

Code:

Illustration Essay

To write about my role models, I could have picked teachers, I could have picked 

people extremely influential in their field, and I could have picked models and other pleasing individuals.But 

instead, I found the perfect combination of all three: my Mother.

My Mother actually is an ordinary woman, but in her tiny appearance lies an extraordinary 

brave, amazing and very kind heart.

She cooks food for us, she keeps the house clean and everything in order. All the household things are in 

charge of her .She is always around doing something, you never see her taking a break. The only time where 

she really rests is during the night when she is sleeping.

My mother has been with me and my brothers since we were born.Her entire life she has dedicated to us, she 

took care with a great devotion that only a mother knows how to do it

She is my role model for a lot of reasons.Every time I wake up in the morning I smell a good aroma of a 

delicious morning and this is when I understand that my Mum is awake.She is always the first person in my 

family to wake up in morning and to make breakfast for me and me brothers because my brothers have to go 

to work early in the morning.

Even that my life has gaps my Mum filled all of it.She never left space to feel the absence of my father 

because she played very well the role of a father and a perfect role of a mother; a mother that everyone 

would like to have.She fights so that we have a better life; life that she dreamed for herself. She never lacked 

the courage, so I appreciate her that she never gave up taking into account the big difficulties that we 

passed.My Mother is a determined woman who taught me the right direction of my road, more importantly, she 

has helped me appreciate this life as a precious gift of ordinary life and true happiness by her kind words.

I always try to help my Mum with the household, but she always refuses my help not because she

doesnít  need it, but she tells that she doesnít  need my help and tells me to go study.She doesnít want 

me to miss my studies.She always reminds me that I have to study hard everyday if I want my

tomorrow to be a better day.

She encourages us with everything we do and shows us that we can do anything if we set our minds to 

do it, because of what she has shown me I donít think I will ever be afraid of what the future may 

hold.It took me a very long time to understand what strong impact my mum has in my life.With these 

virtues she had great influence on me.It made me understand that I had to fight for myself if I want 

that next day to be a better day.

Mother is the most precious gift that God has given me.I can not imagine my life without her because 

she means everything to me.

She always has good advice and good taste. I admire my mother because she 

teaches me about life experience and she takes care of me before she can take 

care of herself. My mother works so hard for our family and for my best. When I grow 

up I will take care of her as the way she did to me right now.