Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
I've written a short advertising text but cannot make it sound good. Please help!

Here is the paragraph:

[FONT=&quot]In this section we offer only the best what the Czech Republic and its wizards with their hand can offer: traditional glass souvenirs, beer cosmetics, Czech garnet, and products made of Czech crystals. Here you will find the best Czech restaurants and beerhouses with traditional Czech menu, and houses where one can take a beer bath. You can find various handicrafts here as well. In this section you will find things that you can bring home and that will make you happy many years and evoke good memories about the hospitable Czech Republic.[/FONT]

Thank you!

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I've written a short advertising text but cannot make it sound good. Please help!

Here is the paragraph:

In this section we offer only the best that the Czech Republic and its craftsmen [or craftspeople ?] can offer: traditional glass souvenirs, beer cosmetics, Czech garnet, and products made of Czech crystals. Here you will find the best Czech restaurants and beerhouses with traditional Czech menus; even houses where you can take a bath in beer! From the wide range of handicrafts on display in this section, you will find lots of ideas for gifts and souvenirs to bring home that will inspire happy memories of the hospitable Czech Republic.

Thank you!

Hope that helps. I'm intrigued by the "houses where one can take a beer bath", and I hope that I have adapted it correctly. It sounds very inviting, although a bit of a waste of beer.....

Anastasia-Rus

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Thanks a lot! They say that these beer baths can help to come over many diseases. I don't know, never tried them by myselves :)

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks a lot! They say that these beer baths can help to overcome many diseases. I don't know, never tried them myself :)

I'll put that on my to-do list for next time I'm in Prague.

Status
Not open for further replies.