Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Some one who has influenced my life
Good teachers are rare. I think that I can feel them from the first time .one of the most teachers I have ever meet in my life is miss .Shemaa El Gzery , she was working as English teacher in the Arab academy where we meet 3 years ago . She is quit tall person with a black skin, short curly hair, in her late twenty’s. Her imaginative personality effect on her student especially on me as I was one of her student that time .her love to English appears in her way of teaching, using her clearly voice, body language and every new way of teaching to grabs her student attention.
Her friendly way has an important role to make everyone not only love her but also loved what she taught. She was dreamy person one how has influenced my life. I remember that one day I was afraid of studying language, and when I tend to study it because my job requires that. Then I meet her after three levels of general English I was compelled to take them. She made me feel like language is not a monster and I should not afraid from something and I should have face may fears. I wish I can meet her again or teach me again one day.

abeer ahdy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
:cry: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.