Re: need help
Have you been applying in English? No offence intended but if you are applying for a job as an English teacher, you should make sure that your application uses correct written English. You will see above that I have made corrections to your post in red.
Originally Posted by kapitan
Most importantly, remember:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.
- It may be your keyboard, but check the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.
Admittedly, that doesn't help you decide if a job is a scam but it certainly might help you to get more professional offers from high quality schools.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.