Could you check this proposal and tell me what would you change? I know it is a very poor one.

Task:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	1455

Introduction
The purpose of this proposal is to outline the features of two venues suggested for a place for the end-of-year party, assess whether they comply with studentsí expectations and recommend the best option.

River Boat Disco
Even though this venue offers all-you-can-eat buffet, which would be greatly appreciated by students, it only operates until 10.3opm. According to the students comments, it is clearly undesirable for the party to end too early. Therefore I would not recommend it.

Milford Comedy Club
While this venue has a disadvantage of not being situated in an easily accessible location, it has other features that should satisfy studentsí demands. The entrance fee is lower and it provides entertainment in a form of four performers as stated on the leaflet. Above all it allows the party to last until 2am and that would suit the studentsí preferences most.

Conclusion
Although it was not an easy decision, I am more inclined to choose .Milford Comedy Club for end-of-year-party. The major reason for my choice is that it stays open until late and therefore meets students expectations.