Welcome to the forums, mohamad bedair.
Far from being unique, your problem is universally shared by every human being at certain times.
If you intend to post further questions on specific aspects of the language, please note these guidelines for the correct use of standard English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person pronoun).
- End every sentence with the appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Put a space after a comma.
- Do not put a space before a full stop.