Please help me check the following items of list.
Harvard Medical School offers Computer Addiction Services which confirms the symptoms of cyber addict as below.
(1) Psychological symptoms
1. Back away from social intercourse：Your way of dealing with the same generation or grownup has difficulties/problems.
2. While surfing the social media, you feel delighted or pleasant.
3. You desire to spend more and more hours surfing the social media.
4. You will feel empty, depressed and testy when you cannot surf the social media.
5. You deceive your family and friends, and you conceal what you had done to them.
6. You have trouble in school work, behavior or social intercourse.
(2) Physical symptoms
1. Carpal tunnel syndrome
2. Eyes get dry easily
5. Having meals irregularly. For instance, when it is meal time, you donít eat anything.
6. Ignoring personal hygiene
7. Having trouble in sleeping and obviously change in sleeping habit.
(Candice M. Kelsey, 2008, Generation MySpace: Helping Your Teen Survive Online Adolescence)
This is the second piece you have posted on this topic, I think. I would like to point something out. We don't say "surfing social media". We say "surfing the [inter]net" or "using social media".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.