Re: Research topic
I have made some amendments in red, and written my answers in blue.
Originally Posted by damavand
Please concentrate on the rules of written English:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Check your spelling carefully before you post.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.