Note, and use, the rules of written English:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Spain, London).
- Use full English words, not textspeak or chatlish (use "please", not "plz"). I have marked in red every part of your post which needs correction - spelling, grammar, capitalisation or punctuation.
We don't connect sections of sentences using lots of little dots. You don't need to type on a new line each time you start a sentence.