Re: how to improve poor listening and speaking skills?
I assume that you have a written exam in 4 months as well. If that is the case and your post is an example of your written English, then you have to worry about your writing more than about your listening and speaking.
Originally Posted by kichan
Note, and use, the rules of written English:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Spain, London).
- Use full English words, not textspeak or chatlish (use "please", not "plz"). I have marked in red every part of your post which needs correction - spelling, grammar, capitalisation or punctuation.
We don't connect sections of sentences using lots of little dots. You don't need to type on a new line each time you start a sentence.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.