Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hi im giving my AS Level examinations in january and this is the first time that i will be appearing for a literature exam. i have chosen the text restoration by rose tremain and would want some guidelines as to how should i go about with the exam prep. :) thanks!

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
The most important thing with literature is to respond genuinely- it's not a box-ticking exercise. First and foremost, what did you think of the text- what's good and bad about it? Everything else flows from that.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hi im giving my AS Level examinations in january and this is the first time that i will be appearing for a literature exam. i have chosen the text restoration by rose tremain and would want some guidelines as to how should i go about with the exam prep. :) thanks!
Hi, also be careful with names. Do you mean the text Restoration or maybe The Text Restoration by Rose Tremain? (I don't know the book.) Capitalise words like 'I', 'January', etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. I'm [STRIKE]giving[/STRIKE] taking my AS Level examinations in January and this is the first time that I will be [STRIKE]appearing for[/STRIKE] taking a literature exam. I have chosen the text "Restoration" by Rose Tremain and would [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] like some guidelines as to how I should [STRIKE]go about with[/STRIKE] prepare for the exam. [STRIKE]prep. :)[/STRIKE] Thanks!

See above for how your post should have looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.