• French
      • Home Country:
      • Haiti
      • Current Location:
      • Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Default anything

Hi,
    my name is guy alland BOURDEAU and i am very glad to be part of this online course.So as we know "Practice makes perfect" that is why i am joining this tutorial in order to be complete.

Calis is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anything

Quote Originally Posted by anaguy1980 View Post
    Hi,
    my name is Guy Alland Bourdeau (All proper names and their different parts must have a capital letter, and not all be in caps)and I ("I" as the 1st-person pronoun [je] is always a capital letter, and the letter I does not appear on its own as any other word)am very glad to be part of this online course. (Spaces between sentences!) So as we know "Practice makes perfect", that is why I am joining this tutorial in order to be complete (Complete? It is only in a few contexts that you can say someone to be "complete", and even so, complete [at] what?).
    Welcome to the forums; I think you have misunderstood what this site is about: this is a forum where you can ask questions about using English, it is not a course that you take. Also, on this forum, you must write English correctly, or to the best of your ability, because others might see incorrect usage and assume that to be correct, but you must at least try. The punctuation & capitalisation rules are essentially the same in French and English (and most languages), so it isn't that hard.

[Not a teacher]