Need help with the following paragraph...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jit833

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Canada
I am trying to write the following mail, but I am not sure how to express myself correctly.

I have requested your help with inquiring about/to inquire about the status of my application. How did you correspond with the school? and how did they repond to your inquiry? I am wondering you have a soft or hard copy of the informations regarding my applcation that you have provided me over the phone. My school teacher will like to take a look at it if you have a hard or soft copy.

Hope somebody can assist me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am trying to write the following mail, but I am not sure how to express myself correctly.

I have requested your help with inquiring about/to inquire about the status of my application. How did you correspond with the school? and how did they repond to your inquiry? I am wondering you have a soft or hard copy of the informations regarding my applcation that you have provided me over the phone. My school teacher will like to take a look at it if you have a hard or soft copy.

Hope somebody can assist me.

I am writing to enquire about the status of my application. Please advise me how you corresponded with my school [add name of school] and how they responded.
You gave me some information about my application by telephone but I would be grateful if you could provide me with that information in writing. My teacher would like to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.