[Idiom] Can someone help me fix my mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
I just wrote this for my instructor I want to make sure there is no mistake on it before send it for him.

Dear Schamber,I have question. I’m one of the students for next semester in ESL 540 class and I want to know what should I bring to the class for next semester (textbook, dictionary) .The only reason I ask you about this because I’m trying to buy them online so I can save some money and to be ready for next semester. Could you just send me the worksheet for next semester or at list just list of the book we must have them at class.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I just wrote this for my instructor I want to make sure there is no mistake on it before send it for him.

Dear Schamber,
(Dear Schamber if that is his/her first name. Dear Mr. or Mrs. Schamber is that is his/her last name)

I have a question. I’m one of the students for next semester's [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] ESL 540 class. [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE]I want to know what [STRIKE]should [/STRIKE]I should bring to the class for next semester (textbook, dictionary, etc.). The [STRIKE]only [/STRIKE]reason I ask [STRIKE]you [/STRIKE]about this is because I’m trying to buy them online so I can save some money and [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]be ready for next semester. Could you [STRIKE]just [/STRIKE]send me the worksheet for next semester or [STRIKE]at [/STRIKE] a list [STRIKE]just [/STRIKE][STRIKE]list [/STRIKE]of the [STRIKE]book [/STRIKE] materials we must have [STRIKE]them at [/STRIKE] for class? (I changed the word "book" to "materials" because you may have to bring items other than books)
Regards,
(Type your name here)
Gil

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Thank you for your help Gillnetter :up: