Please help me correct grammar and word choice mistakes on my sentences (about Banking)
1. The personal account in Vietnam has not been popular as the convenience of this account such as cheque, electronic paymentů is applied in a few transaction offices.
2. A savings bank is a bank, which encourages people to save by accepting small deposits.
3. Depositing money in a bank is much safer than keeping it at home.
4. If you have a bank account, you can apply for loan from your bank easily.
5. Deposit account and saving account are the simplest bank account. The customers can deposit and withdraw according to their demand.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.
Thank you so much