My Address

Company's address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam,

The reason I am writing this letter is my prospective of a work placement at [Company] in Rotterdam. At the moment I am a second year student of [Study] at [University Name]

My work placement will take place from August 2013 to December 2013. During this period I will have to do an assignment. This assignment will have a connection with logistics operations in your company. The work placementís assignment could comprise the various areas in the logistics field, such as intermodal transport, purchase management or warehouse management.

My main aim is to complete my work placement at your company and gain vital for me experience in logistics field. I believe that [Company], one of the largest companies in a world, can provide me this.

Furthermore, I would kindly ask you for an assignment for me and as an attachment enclosed with this letter you will find a brochure with the possible assignment options. I would appreciate your answer at short notice.

I thank you in advance for reviewing my letter and I am looking forward to receiving an answer from you.

Yours faithfully,

[Name and Surname]

Any remarks or suggestions?
Thanks in advance!:)