Can you answer this question ?
Change to indirect speech
" How much homework have i done ? "
" How do i spell empire ? "
I have exam tomorrow and i can't understand this grammar
thank you very much
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Do not put a space after opening quotation marks.
- Do not put a space before closing quotation marks.
If you fail to follow those basic rules of written English, you will lose a lot of marks for very silly mistakes.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.