Good luck in your exam tomorrow. Before you take the exam, make sure you look carefully at the changes I made to your post, marked above in red.
Originally Posted by no nane
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Do not put a space after opening quotation marks.
- Do not put a space before closing quotation marks.
If you fail to follow those basic rules of written English, you will lose a lot of marks for very silly mistakes.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.