• Native Language:
      • Mongolian
      • Home Country:
      • Mongolia
      • Current Location:
      • Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Post mongoliaboy247

Hello my name is Turbold .I am typing from mongolia in abroad.So I studied english language for 7 years.Now i am thinking and trying.I am bad student and just now i dont understand about english.My result is I can translate and write.And I cant write by english and so i have got so many mistake .Today was my first day registrated in your page.And i like this Site.This is so amazing.It is so comfortable for study english.And I hope your academic plan and your teaching system and there are so free.I want to study English very well.And help me and dont ignore me please My Teacher? Who will teach for me??

Grumpy is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: mongoliaboy247

Welcome to the site. We can try to help you improve your English by answering specific questions you ask on this forum.
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turbold View Post
    Hello my name is Turbold. I am typing from Mongolia. in abroad.So I studied English language for 7 years. Now I am thinking and trying (thinking about and trying what?).

I am a bad student and just now I dont understand about English. My The result is I can translate and write. And I can't write by in English and so I have got so make many mistakes. Today was my first day registrated in your page.And i like this Site. Today is my first day on this forum. This is so amazing. It is so comfortable for studying English.

And I hope your academic plan and your teaching system and there are so free. (I don't understand what you mean.)

I want to study English very well much. And Please help me and don't ignore me please. My Teacher? Who will teach for me??
    Welcome to the forum.

When you write in English, you must remember these rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with one punctuation mark.
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.

Look at the corrections I made to your post. The corrections are marked above in red.

We look forward to answering your specific questions about individual aspects of the language.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.

Rover_KE is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Using English.

Browse through the questions and answers to discover the kind of help we give.

We do not have an academic plan or teaching system.

Rover