Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Not just another ad agency but a ‘Brand Associate’. We have UNintegrated Marketing Communication
INTRICACIES, so your brand does not get entrap in 360 degree vortex.
Welcome to new Age Advertising Era.

Medium to reach target audience are many, but it creates defined complexity. We help you to erase
irrelevant crap in the so called Media Plan to achieve your brand vision.

We are living in a new era of communication where the pace of brand message has to be faster than your
competitors. Get your message travel faster and directly deliver to the audience that matter.

Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Not just another ad agency but a ‘Brand Associate’. (Not a whole sentence.)

We have UNintegrated (why is UN in capitals?) Marketing Communication INTRICACIES (why is this word in capitals?), so your brand does not get [STRIKE]entrap[/STRIKE] trapped in a 360 degree vortex.
Welcome to new Age Advertising Era. (Is the company name "Age Advertising Era"?)

Medium to reach (what does "medium to reach" mean?) target audience are many, but it creates defined complexity (I don't know what that means). We help you to erase irrelevant [STRIKE]crap[/STRIKE] (choose another word. Do not use "crap" in public.) in the so called Media Plan to achieve your brand vision.

We are living in a new era of communication where the pace of brand message has to be faster than your
competitors. Get your message to travel faster and get it [STRIKE]directly[/STRIKE] delivered direct to the audience that matters.

Thanks.

I've made some corrections and comments above in red. Some of it is "advertising speak" and as I don't work in that field, I've no idea if it's right or not.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks a lot for your valuable time and your help, I would like to explain you the few questions you had

1. We have UNintegrated (why is UN in capitals?) Marketing Communication INTRICACIES
It's just advertising jargon, Normally all ad agency says, we are Integrated Marketing Communication - means we provide all advertising services like print, tv, online etc. But in the current scenario market is messed up with infinite brands and so the ads in newspaper & TV. I tried to reverse that mindset by saying we are UNintegrating(although there is no such word in English, but it suits this context) all marketing intricacies.

2. Welcome to new Age Advertising Era. (Is the company name "Age Advertising Era"?)

No it's not the name of the company, but just another way to say that our agency is different from others because we understand the mindset of new age, tech savvy consumers.

Medium to reach (what does "medium to reach" mean?) target audience are many, but it creates defined complexity (I don't know what that means).

'Medium' here means print, tv, online through which brands communicate their messages to consumers. In today's world there are many medium like online, social media, outdoor media, innovative media etc. Hence it creates complexity for brands, as they are unable to decide which medium would be appropriate for them. The tagline of ad agency is 'defying definitions', hence to break the defined complexity we believe to defy definitions, old myths etc.

Thanks again for your valuable time, I have taken freedom of creative writing for this piece of article
Hope you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.