Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
UK
12/01/13
2 Berkeley street
:-? HU3 1PR

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to aplay for the job of a hotel receptionist in your international hotel which was advertised in student newspaper.

I ave worked in our locel comunity centre as a sport worker for the last three years. during my previous job i have not only improved my Englishi languge but also i have learnt basic use of computer and I.T.

Three months ago i had travel back to my country.Unexpectedly my journey became longer and consequancly i lost my job.

I have good social skills, I am frindly, patient, hardworking, energetic. moreover I speak three languages.

In the light of my previous experience if i got opportunity to this job I believe i would make the name of the hotel more bright and popular nationally and internationally.for interview at any time.

I lookforward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

I am available
Sirajud Din

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Before we spend time on this, you could spend a little more time yourself. All the words I have underlined can be corrected by using any dictionary. You could also capitalise the first person pronoun I.

Make these corrections, and then re-post your letter for our comments.
12/01/13
2 Berkeley street
:-? HU3 1PR

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to aplay for the job of a hotel receptionist in your international hotel which was advertised in student newspaper.

I ave worked in our locel comunity centre as a sport worker for the last three years. during my previous job i have not only improved my Englishi languge but also i have learnt basic use of computer and I.T.

Three months ago i had travel back to my country.Unexpectedly my journey became longer and consequancly i lost my job.

I have good social skills, I am frindly, patient, hardworking, energetic. moreover I speak three languages.

In the light of my previous experience if i got opportunity to this job I believe i would make the name of the hotel more bright and popular nationally and internationally.for interview at any time.

I lookforward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

I am available
Sirajud Din

Status
Not open for further replies.