• Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Handover of books of accounts

Dear

I like to handover the books to ------, after the accounts are finalised because accounts of
    payables and receivables need to be updated and if any errors of miss-postings, omissions,
    posting of wrong amounts etc. exist that need to be fixed before the handover.

However if you wish that the books to be handed over as it is I shall do so in Feb, 2003.
    Because of school holidays, I have arranged some holiday programs for my children and
    therefore I will not be able to attend the committee meeting on 22nd Jan.

In my opinion the ideal time to hand over the books is after the closing of the books in April 2013.
    As soon as I finalise the accounts I will hand over a hard copy of the accounts along with the MYOB
    electronic data in a flash drive so that -------- will continue the bookkeeping either manually
    or in MYOB. We need a laptop or desktop installed with MYOB Accountright plus version 19
    and MS Excel or any spreadsheet application, compatible with MYOB for computerised operation.

I apologise for not attending the committee meeting on 22nd, Jan.

The Receipts and Payments statements for the months of Nov'13 and Dec'13 will be forwarded
    online by 15th Jan.

Regards

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Handover of books of accounts

You must ask a question, or tell us what help you need.
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Handover of books of accounts

I posted this thread earlier without asking to correct the text below. I shall thank you to correct this text.
    Quote Originally Posted by sundar57 View Post

Dear

I like to handover the books to ------, after the accounts are finalised because accounts of
    payables and receivables need to be updated and if any errors of miss-postings, omissions,
    posting of wrong amounts etc. exist that need to be fixed before the handover.

However if you wish that the books to be handed over as it is I shall do so in Feb, 2003.
    Because of school holidays, I have arranged some holiday programs for my children and
    therefore I will not be able to attend the committee meeting on 22nd Jan.

In my opinion the ideal time to hand over the books is after the closing of the books in April 2013.
    As soon as I finalise the accounts I will hand over a hard copy of the accounts along with the MYOB
    electronic data in a flash drive so that -------- will continue the bookkeeping either manually
    or in MYOB. We need a laptop or desktop installed with MYOB Accountright plus version 19
    and MS Excel or any spreadsheet application, compatible with MYOB for computerised operation.

I apologise for not attending the committee meeting on 22nd, Jan.

The Receipts and Payments statements for the months of Nov'13 and Dec'13 will be forwarded
    online by 15th Jan.

Regards