Re: help me with sample dissertations on applied linguistics
If you're going to do your PhD in English, you also need to show that you can write following the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by 9595
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.