hello all members i want to do my phd on applied linguistics could you help me with some dissertations ?
Last edited by emsr2d2; 14-Jan-2013 at 22:10. Reason: typo
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
You can find PhD dissertations and theses in your university library- just ask.