• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default tv ad

can you review my writing for grammar, the use of verbs and the over all writing intelligibility?

Bank of America reward card. I have seen this ad on TV and the ad caught my attention, cash back on your purchases. The ad suggests that by using their reward card you will earn cash back.

This ad spark a reaction, go get the Bank of America Reward Card. Based on the ad, by using the Bank of America Reward Card you can save money on your every day purchases with their cash back program.
    The ad show people going to different stores using the reward card and getting cash back. Cash back on food, gas and travel. The ad suggests that, the more you use the Bank of America Reward card the more cash back you received cash back.
    How wants more cash bank? I do. Let’s go to Bank of America and sign up for the cash back reward card.
    Last edited by geo620; 16-Jan-2013 at 04:42. Reason: re-read and fix error

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: tv ad

Welcome to the forum.

I have moved your post to the Editing And Writing Topics, which is more appropriate for this kind of thread. When do you have to submit this piece to your teacher/tutor?
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.