[Grammar] please I need help proper grammer correction to my essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy35

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Someone that has always inspired me in my lifetime is my mother and father. My parent’s is very important to me and they always up to giving me advice even if I am not up for it. No matter what both of my parent have been there for me whenever I have needed them the most? We have definitely had our ups and downs in our relationship but we have been able to work through everything together. My parent’s has so many wonderful qualities about both of my parent’s such as kindness, there both a hard working, parent’s most of all a great mother and father that raised me inspired me well in life and taught me great in growing up.

No matter what both of my parent’s has going on in their life they will always find time for their family and helping them with whatever is going on in their lives. Encouraging others is a great example is how both my parents’ helped and supported the other side of the family through difficult times. My parent’s never seemed to put there selves first before everyone else. As well as you’re not happy then my parent’s won’t be happier either. Seeing someone upset makes both my parents’ upset because that’s just the type of good person and strong hearts. Overall my parent’s makes these funny jokes and try to make us laugh in bad situations in difficult times. They love to cheer you up on your worst day.
My parent’s is my inspiration and will continue to be one until the day they are no longer on this earth, I will always hold them in high admiration for being themselves and showing me that it is okay to make mistakes, for its how we learn, they showed me that life is more than just marriage, kids and mortgages it’s about you and how you want to live it. There advice to me is always stay who you are and never let anyone tell you different. To me that is what being an admired figure is, figuring out who you are and what you can offer the world or the small faces who claim you are their world.

So, long story short, my parent’s showed me how to be me and that it is ok to be me. They taught me how to live in a cruel, uncompassionate, world and never ever lose sight of who I am, and to never compromise my beliefs to make others happy. This is why my mom is someone I greatly admire, not because they were famous or saved in a small country. Not even because both of my parents gave time to charities, or saved little puppies from being run over, but because she was able to pass on a strong sense of self. A character that is not easily forgotten, a person who is willing to listen to anyone and accept what is at face value. He passed on the ability to remain myself in a world that is not happy with reality, and be able to sustain it; to never be fake for anyone’s sake.

My parents once said, “If you don’t have love in your life then you not living life, because living life is about love”. I acknowledge everything that my parents gave up in their life to take care of your kids. That’s why I admire my parents for their sacrifices in life, and their love.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, Grumpy35. :hi:

We like to help when we can, but we do not help with homework assignments. Your teacher wants to know what you can do, not what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.