Please correct and rate my essay, thank you in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia18

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Armenia
If you could study a subject thatyou have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explainyour choice, using specific reasons and details.
If I had the chance to study a subject that I have never had the opportunity to study before, I would choose quantum physics.
Chief reason is that quantum physics is indirectly connected with the subject I want to study- cognitive science. Quantum physics plays an important role in conscious phenomena. I would like to apply some concepts of quantum physics to my research on human mind. Quantum physics deals with the strange world of quanta. You can discover a new world which is totally different from the world we perceive through the experience of our senses. You can learn a lot of new things about time and space, the way they are tied up with each other and so on. Quantum world do not obey our logic laws, this factor makes it more fascinating.

Another reason is that quantum physics is philosophical; furthermore its theories can be applied to our life. They teach us to be more careful of our thoughts, to consciously create our reality by not blaming other people for our own mistakes. Quantum physics also makes us more tolerant, because it says that we are connected with one another and our environment even without our awareness. There are other subjects that develop these ideas, quantum physics, however, does it in an amazing way.

Lastly, quantum theory was developed by my favorite scientist Albert Einstein. I admire him for his personality and want to find out more about his scientific theories.

Altogether, quantum physics is mind-bending but it is also very exciting. I probably won’t have time to study it completely but if I have the chance, I will make a passing acquaintance of this subject.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. When do you have to submit this essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

Status
Not open for further replies.