Click here for an explanation of the differences, with clear examples of each.
my english Teacher asked me to write a single paragraph about any aspect of our Medical school, the paragraph should have at least one single sentence, a compound sentence and a complex sentence. whats really killing me is the distinct between compound and complex sentences
This site might help you.
Also, please note the amendments I have made to your post. Please remember the following when posting on the forum:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise proper nouns (ie English).
- Do not capitalise common nouns (ie teacher).
- Remember to use apostrophes where necessary.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.