Ideomotor action is an activity that occurs without our noticing it, without our being aware of it.
Can I replace the bold phrase by "without our awareness of it"?
Are there other ways to say it?
I am not sure if they are correct or not.There are many ways to express this. I bet that you can come up with at least five different ways to express this. Why not give a try?
1. "without our awareness of it"
2. "without our knowing about it"
3. "without our realizing it"
4. "beyond our awareness of it"
5. "out of our awareness of it"
I feel a bit hard to using "being" in a sentence. In the sentence above, is there any difference in meaning between two sentences if I replace "being aware" by "awareness"?