You can check your answer here.
Fist may refer to:
- A hand that has the fingers curled into the palm and the thumb retracted, displaying the knuckles
- In falconry, the hand covered by a heavy glove as in boxing, on which the hawk perches
- Fist bump a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five
- The individual characteristics of a telegraph operator's style keying the telegraph key
- Fist, a recurring character in the BBC Three Situation comedy series Ideal (TV series)
- FIST (1996 video game), a 1996 video game
- A raised fist, a salute used by political and social activists
- Fist (UK band), a heavy metal band from the UK
- In printing, another name for the symbol ☞, see index (typography)
- Fist also refers to a band of men (manus), or a squad
I had no idea of what this fist idiom meant...have never heard that expression before. But how can it mean something good....for me raising a fist isn't that good...or have I missed something?