Dear Teachers,

Please, review my application for a job in UK (I would like to to move to the office in UK and to advance my career and really would like to learn to speak English as a native). Please, also rate if it is enough convincing for my finance managers.

I would like to apply for the position ‘Contract Accountant ’ with Reference number xx with xxx. I am eager to continue provide valuable working experience in financial analyses and data management and I am looking for a varied and challenging role in an international environment to further advance my career within xxx.During my position with xxx., I have handled statistical analyses, data processing and modeling. I analyzed systems and processes, set requirements and developed effective database files. I maintained and prepared reports on simple to complex data bases and understanding the key drivers of the businesses and industries, I delivered the business and customer with key insights.As a commercial project manager (I was commercial also for the biggest project in xxx for xxx mln eur – name of project), I was fully responsible for producing accurate and timely monthly management accounting, ensuring the figures adhere to the company’ rules and the international financial standards. My tasks, in coordination with the project team, include reviewing the costs and keeping track for the deliverables of the projects, anticipating the opportunities for reducing the expenses, compare them against the budget and increase operational efficiency. Additionally I monitor advances, process invoices, analyze the recognition of the revenue and make reconciliation of the revenue accounts. My capabilities to meet tough deadlines go the extra mile and together with my penchant to detail, have contributed to my successful performance when I prepare financial reports for the monthly and quarterly reviews, forecasts and ad-hoc reports. I develop and implement long term strategic business planning on project and unit level together with senior management, including cost reporting, cash, profit&loss analysis.I thrive on new challenges and would like to further develop professionally through experiencing and managing projects in complex and multi-cultural environment. I look forward to continued growth within xxx and appreciate your consideration for an interview to discuss my qualifications and learn about this opportunity.Yours sincerely,...

Thank you in advance and I really appreciate Your support.

BR,
Gerrie