Re: Please correct my email !
The actual email is pretty good and I have only had to make a couple of corrections. The rest of your post was not of the same quality unfortunately. Please look at the amendments I have made above in red. Whenever you write in English, you must:
Originally Posted by rsr58
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Note that you don't need to say both "reapply" and "again". "Reapply" (no hyphen required) means "to apply again".
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.