Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Latvian, Lettish
Home Country
Latvia
Current Location
Latvia
I'm going to apply to an international university to study marketing management. I would be thankful if somebody would read this and maybe give some suggestions or point out the mistakes.

Motivation Letter​
After reading your brochure, viewing presentations, talking to representatives in educational exhibitions and visiting the institution in 2012 I would like to study marketing management in your academy.
I’m 19 years old, communicative, considerate, open-minded and motivated to gain knowledge. My greatest passion has been skateboarding since I was 9. It has taught me that only after falling, falling again, picking yourself up and making adjustments comes success. After succeeding it’s vital to keep progressing and developing.
Some of my friends are doing skate-related businesses and they always respect my opinions. I help them to promote events, distribute products or suggest ideas for advertising. I enjoy examining new products, testing them and then giving an advice to others if they’re worth buying. Furthermore, I’ve contacted with foreign shops about products and shipping, sold and shipped goods to areas in Estonia. Last year we made a business plan with classmates and achieved great success. With our low budget we had to find product with the most eligible prices, deal with shipping and writing out checks. In conclusion we earned more than expected and were complimented by the judges. As a result of my prior experience I have come to a conclusion that marketing management is the right career for me.

I have already travelled a lot around Europe, participated in international competitions in Malmo and elsewhere, visited skateboarding and snowboarding related camps in France and Poland. This way I’ve met numerous people from the industry and they have given me a lot of advice.
In future I plan on working in a company I trust or even start my own. After visiting Stockholm twice, meeting new people and seeing the magnificent buildings and views I am sure that Sweden is the right place for me to study. I’ve always felt comfortable in an international environment and your teaching methods sound very appealing. Students from Estonia who have graduated or are still studying in your academy also approve that the environment is friendly and natural. It would be a great chance to meet Swedes and other international students, learn Danish language and improve English and Russian.

Yours gratefully,

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile

After reading your brochure, viewing your presentations, talking to representatives in educational exhibitions and visiting the institution in 2012, I decided that I would like to study marketing management in your academy.

I’m 19 years old, communicative, considerate, open-minded and motivated to gain knowledge. My greatest passion has been skateboarding since I was 9. It has taught me that only after falling, falling again, picking yourself up and making adjustments comes success. After succeeding it’s vital to keep progressing and developing.

Some of my friends are doing skate-related businesses and they always respect my opinions. I help them to promote events, distribute products or suggest ideas for advertising. I enjoy examining new products, testing them and then giving advice to others if they’re worth buying.

Furthermore, I’ve contacted foreign shops about products and shipping and sold and shipped goods to areas in Estonia. Last year we made a business plan with our classmates and achieved great success. With our low budget we had to find products with the most eligible prices, deal with shipping and writing out checks. In conclusion we earned more than expected and were complimented by the judges. As a result of my prior experience I have come to a conclusion that marketing management is the right career for me.

I have already travelled a lot around Europe, participated in international competitions in Malmo and elsewhere, and visited skateboarding and snowboarding related camps in France and Poland. This way I’ve met numerous people from the industry and they have given me a lot of advice.

In the future I plan on working in a company I trust or even starting my own. After visiting Stockholm twice, meeting new people and seeing the magnificent buildings and views I am sure that Sweden is the right place for me to study. I’ve always felt comfortable in an international environment and your teaching methods sound very appealing. Students from Estonia who have graduated or are still studying in your academy also agree that the environment is friendly and natural. It would be a great chance to meet Swedes and other international students, learn the Danish language and improve my English and Russian.

Yours gratefully,

Status
Not open for further replies.