Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi there

Today I will try to write a paragraph from my mind and the title is My Adventure :-D .

Upon one days I went to the marketing with my family in my city when I was a small age. In this place someone who has a big stomach and sharp eyes. He has a small car with control. He hits anyone when someone came near to him and play his game. But me I want to play it because I required my mother to buy the slimier game but she didn't buy it.When I see this kid with this game, I thinking how can I play it without hit me? In this case I require my mother to give me some sweet and chocolates but my mother didn't give me anything. I wondered myself how can I play it. After five minutes I find the solution and laugh like evil.,In my hand has beautiful digital clock. It's Ben Ten clock. I gave him my clock and he made happy. After that I run quickly to my mother and cry. what happen? she said. That kid steal my clock and I cry very strong. She goes to his and said something to his ears. They talk together with silent sound. I didn't listen what they said but the boy's eyes convert from sharp eye to beautiful eyes. He came to me and caught my hand and said, can you play with me? I was surprise and felt happy. I play it.Finally, I knew my mother talk gently with him. In this case I learn the beautiful words are better than the bad method.

The end

Last edited:

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I'm wait to correct my paragraph ^_^

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please don't be impatient. We will get to your piece when we get to it.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
But you need to explain what you mean by your o'clock. That makes no sense to me. And after you told your mother the other child stole your thing, she went over and said "I love you" to him? That's not very logical.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Before we continue to look at it, please edit your piece to use correct punctuation. It is very difficult to read at the moment.

- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a comma after a full stop, comma, question mar or exclamation mark.
- There is no need to "centre" your work. Please put it all back to the left margin.
- Do not put two different punctuation marks at the end of a sentence. If you have used a question mark, do not put a full stop after it.
- Put quotation marks around speech.

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Now I edited

But I'm not understand

Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark

It's very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm sorry, super computer. As Odessa Dawn said, I meant "Always put a space after a comma, full stop, exclamation mark or question mark".
I can see that you edited your post following my original (incorrect) instruction and I am sorry about that.
I have edited your post again, removed the extra commas, and I have inserted a space after each full stop for you.

Now please read post #4 by BarbD and answer her questions. Thanks.

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I answered her question when I edited my post .Now it's different. You can see.

And thank you for edited my post.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
One more thing you need address is why you wanted to badly to play with this fat, mean child who hits everyone. Why did you want so badly to play with him?

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
One more thing you need address is why you wanted to badly to play with this fat, mean child who hits everyone. Why did you want so badly to play with him?

Now I edited ^_^

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please stop editing the original post. Just write a new one. The story keeps changing.

Once when I was very young, [STRIKE]Upon one days [/STRIKE]I went to the market[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] in my city [STRIKE]with my family when I was a small [/STRIKE]age. There was a big kid [STRIKE]In this place someone who has a big stomach and [/STRIKE] with sharp eyes. He had a small car with a remote control. He hit[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] anyone who [STRIKE]when someone [/STRIKE]came near [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]him who wanted to play with his toy. [STRIKE]his game[/STRIKE]. But [STRIKE]me [/STRIKE]I wanted to play with it because I had asked [STRIKE]required [/STRIKE]my mother to buy [STRIKE]the slimier game[/STRIKE] a similar toy but she wouldn't [STRIKE]didn't buy it[/STRIKE].When I saw this kid with this toy, I wondered "How can I play with it without his hitting me?" [STRIKE]In this case[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]require [/STRIKE]asked my mother to give me some sweets [STRIKE]and chocolates [/STRIKE]but my mother didn't give me anything. [STRIKE]I wondered myself how can I play it. [/STRIKE]After five minutes, found [STRIKE]find [/STRIKE]the solution and laughed evily. [STRIKE]like evil[/STRIKE].[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] In my hand has a beautiful digital clock. [STRIKE]It's[/STRIKE] It was a Ben Ten clock. I gave him my clock and he was happy. After that I [STRIKE]run[/STRIKE] ran quickly to my mother and cried[STRIKE] cry[/STRIKE].

"What happen?" she said.

"That kid stole my clock," and I [STRIKE]cry [/STRIKE]cried very hard [STRIKE]strong[/STRIKE]. She went [STRIKE]goes [/STRIKE]to him and said something into his ear[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. They talked together quietly [STRIKE]with silent sound[/STRIKE]. I couldn't hear [STRIKE]didn't listen [/STRIKE]what they said but the boy's eyes changed [STRIKE]convert [/STRIKE]from sharp [STRIKE]eye [/STRIKE]to beautiful [STRIKE]eyes[/STRIKE].

He came to me and caught my hand and said, "Can you play with me?"

I was surprised and felt happy. I played with him[STRIKE] it[/STRIKE].[STRIKE]Finally, I knew my mother talk gently with him[/STRIKE]. In this way, I learned that [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]beautiful words are better than my [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]bad method.

You have trouble with the past tense.
The car is a toy, not a game. You play WITH it; you don't "play it."
You "ask" for something from your mother; you don't "require" it.
When you write what someone says, you need to start a new paragraph and use quotation marks.

Last edited:

super computer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
You have amazing analyze. I learned a lot of from you. From corrected my paragraph I think now should be read more and more. The second time I will write another paragraph better than this.

Thanks for you

My pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.