I need help with proofreading my essay plz its due tmrw nigh. Suggestions are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Christmas Island
Current Location
United States
For a Master program at a school located in France. Any advice is welcome too. I tend to repeat myself a lot whenever I write - anything. I did read the essay several times though, I hope it's good enough and hopefully I didn't make too many grammatical mistakes. The essay is supposed to be 1000 words max, and I already went over by about 30, so I'll have to take out some.
The way I presented it here is just to help me organize the essay but I won't include the italics in the final doc

Here's how they want it organized.
"..tell us whatever you think we need to know about you. For example: you may present yourself, tell us what reasons make you apply for the programme of your choice. You may also want to tell how and why the (school) programmes will assist you in achieving the goals you have set for yourself. It would also be useful for us to know how you would contribute to campus life at (School). Please be specific and limit your response to no more than 1,000 words"
Thanks in advance!
You can actually make edits on this document, as well as comments. I would really appreciate it.
-----------
I just tried to submit this thread with the link, but it looks like I'm not allowed to :-(. I can send it to anyone willing to proofread the document for me. Please do let me know. Thanks a lot

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

You cannot post links until you have made several posts. We don't do private proofreading here for free. However, you can post your piece here in small sections and then see if people have time to take a look at it.

However, if you want the whole piece done in a hurry, I suggest you pay a local proofreader to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.