Post Thanks / Like

Default Create a basic template for a needs analysis one of the following topics:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help with this question? as I am stumped.
    I am not a teacher as of yet and I would have no idea how to create a basic template for these 'students' of mine... I may be putting myself down, but i'm only 19!
    1. Create a basic template for a needs analysis based on one of the following topics:
    Interests outside the classroom
    Classroom expectations
    Creative writing interests
    Role models
    What makes it hard is the handbook takes all the ideas that I could of possibly had to answer this question and it's really annoying because all the handbooks I have to that!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Create a basic template for a needs analysis one of the following topics:

Quote Originally Posted by Engliscgereorde
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help with this question? as I am stumped.
    I am not a teacher as of yet and I would have no idea how to create a basic template for these 'students' of mine... I may be putting myself down, but i'm only 19!
    1. Create a basic template for a needs analysis based on one of the following topics:
    I suppose this is for a class? I'm so sorry that I can't help you directly with your question. But, why don't you simply ask your teacher for clarification or guidance? Do you have contact information from other students?

Does your book tell you how to make this template? If not, I'm sure you're not the only person who's confused.

Good luck. Let's wait to see what others have to say.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Create a basic template for a needs analysis one of the following topics:

If the handbooks give that much information, then they are covering the topic sufficiently for you. However, do they give too many examples? They might be looking for you to make an appropriate selection because you are being asked for a basic tempate, not an exhaustive one.