[Essay] Is going to the university the best policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringoPL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
In our live comes a important moment when we must decide if we're going to university or start work straightway. Nowadays many of young people decide o to college, but is it the best way to ensure a good future?

I’d like to begin by friendship’s issue. During your studies you meet a lot of new people, you attain a friendship for all life. Of course somebody can say that everywhere you meet new people, but on the university is something unusual.

On the other hand if the university really prepare us to our future work? Answer is no, without small exceptions like for example law or medicine. So why are we going to university? Because studies learn how to learn. You learn how to evaluate the content, occur on the public forum and many really helpful abilities.

To sum up, for me going to the university is really good step. Come from it many positive things which can be helpful in future life. Obviously always are some adversity but I think there is much more spoils.

*If somebody can check it I'll be really greatful for help. Thank you!
:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this to your teacher/tutor?

gringoPL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
This on Monday ;-)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Right, then you have until Monday to write the best essay you can, without our help. Your teacher is not interested in seeing our essay, your teacher wants to see what you can write. Alone. With no external help.

Write your essay, submit it and wait for it to come back with corrections etc. If you don't understand any/some of the corrections, you can come back here and ask us to explain.

gringoPL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
OK. If I have a problem I'll write.

Status
Not open for further replies.