I need some help for answer a question !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
question: decide if you think store owners or the consumer should be responsible for what consumers buy.

I wrote this :

The successful business when is happen, store owners know how to catch the consumers attention. In my opinion store owners have to focus things in the promoted stuff when people they need and not piss of junk. Store owner has to give them lot of chance to decide. The store owner has to show them what is benefiting of the stuff sale and catch the consumer’s attention. In each region we have a lot of individuals behave so we have to count those things too. Overall, we can’t say 100% all the responsibility what consumers buy responsible to the store owners.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When do you have to submit your answer to your teacher/tutor?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
The due date is 02.04.13

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then you have until then to write the best possible essay you can, on your own, without our help. Your teacher is not interested in reading our essay, your teacher wants to see your work.

Do the best you can, submit it and when you get it back from your teacher with the mark or score, let us know if you don't understand any of the corrections or amendments.

By the way, I assume you used the American format for the date - it's due on February 4th? I am British so I initially thought you had to submit your piece on 2nd April! I thought that was unlikely.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
lol February 4th

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Ok thanks, I'll send it to her and see what will be happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.