Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Please check and correct, will be so grateful.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the International Business & Management at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences. I found the information about this university at the Internet.

I am Wojciech Jeziorski, a third year student of high school in Goleniow. I have been interested in studying abroad since I began University. I was wondering about the best place to improve my skills and knowledge. I figured out that Saxion Univeristy in Netherlands is the most proper choice for myself. Your institution offers a professional help towards each student. Studying abroad would give me the opportunity to gain valuable insights into another educational system. Also, sharing experiences with students from different backgrounds would be very useful in improving my communication skills. My mother says that I am so shy, it is the highest time to change that. This would be a great opportunity for me to work with people from different cultures. I am obstinate, I am striving to aim irrespective of other's opinion, because I believe that my own decisions are accurate. I understand that the Saxion University has an old and distinguished history, and has high quality academic staff. It is really important to study in a university with such an excellent background. To participate in the International Business & Management course would be one of the biggest steps towards my future career.
Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to participating in this life-changing experience at your university. If thereare any questions, please contact me by e-mail.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the International Business & Management at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences (quote where and the period). I found the information about this university on the Internet.

I am Wojciech Jeziorski, a third-year student of high school in Goleniow. I have been interested in studying abroad since I began university.

I was wondering about the best place to improve my skills and knowledge. I figured out that Saxion University in Netherlands is the most proper choice for me. Your institution offers a professional help towards each student. Studying abroad would give me the opportunity to gain valuable insights into another educational system. Also, sharing experiences with students from different backgrounds would be very useful in improving my communication skills and in becoming more self-confident. This would be a great opportunity for me to work with people from different cultures. As a persevering and hard-working person, I am able to achieve my ambitious goals.

I understand that the Saxion University has an old and distinguished history, and has high quality academic staff. It is really important to study in a university with such an excellent background. To participate in the International Business & Management course would be one of the biggest steps towards my future career.
Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to participating in this life-changing experience at your university. If there are any questions, please contact me by e-mail.

Yours truly

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the International Business & Management (What? Major, course, classes? You can't apply for the International Business & Management. You have to apply for the International Business & Mangement major, or course or something) at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences. I found the information about this university at the Internet. (This is not incorrect, but why did you mention it?)

I am Wojciech Jeziorski, a third year [STRIKE]student of[/STRIKE] high school student in Goleniow (Specifify where Goleniow is located. What country is it in). I have been interested in studying abroad since I began university (How can you be a third year high school student and be in a university at the same time?). I was wondering about the best place to improve my skills and knowledge. I figured out that Saxion Univeristy in the Netherlands is the most proper choice for myself. Your institution offers [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]professional help [STRIKE]towards [/STRIKE] for each student. Studying abroad would give me the opportunity to gain valuable insights into another educational system. Also, sharing experiences with students from different backgrounds would be very useful in improving my communication skills. My mother says that I am so shy, it is [STRIKE]the highest [/STRIKE]time to change that. This would be a great opportunity for me to work with people from different cultures. I am obstinate, I am striving to aim (To "aim" here means to plan. Try another word) irrespective of other's opinion, because I believe that my own decisions are accurate. I understand that [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]Saxion University has an old and distinguished history, and has a high quality academic staff. It is really important to study in a university with such an excellent background. To participate in the International Business & Management course would be one of the biggest steps towards my future career.
Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to participating in this life-changing experience at your university. If there are any questions, please contact me by e-mail.

Best regards,
Gil

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you very much, u are so nice. Can someone check again but my all letter? Will be so grateful, rly it is very important for me.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the International Business & Management course at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences.

I am Wojciech Jeziorski, a third year high school student in Goleniow, near Szczecin in Poland. I have been interested in studying abroad for several years. I was wondering about the best place to improve my skills and knowledge. I figured out that Saxion University in the Netherlands is the most proper choice for myself. Your institution offers professional help for each student. Studying abroad would give me the opportunity to gain valuable insights into another educational system. Also, sharing experiences with students from different backgrounds would be very useful in improving my communication skills and in becoming more self-confident. This would be a great opportunity for me to work with people from different cultures. As a persevering and hard-working person, I am able to achieve my ambitious goals. I chose this university, because it is recommended by the Polish company called ‘eduABROAD’. I read all the information about the Saxion University and I am impressed. An ideal place for studying. On the other hand, the institution is located in developed country. The Netherlands offers full democracy and human freedom. The government is trying to make life better and easier. The International Business & Management course fits me the most. I am a student who prefer science. Since childhood I was interested in mathematics. Now I am working hard every day to pass my exam very well. I wonder If it is possible to get to the Netherlands and study, live there. Of course, I could study in my country but then I would regret that I wasted my life and future. It is valid for me to meet new people, culture. I am not able to stay in one place for a long period. I am mature and want to try something new which raise some adrenalin. It could be an instructive lesson of how to live alone. I would like to work as well. This solution teaches how to dispose of earned money, not like before when parents were buying everything. I am interested in football, especially in European league. The Netherlands is known for its football at a high level. The atmosphere in the stadium is otherworldly, fans behave properly. I would like to see a match live, it is my second dream. I am trying to practice my English language every day. I am afraid that I will have troubles whit communicating even knowing the language. Please take it into account that I am ambitious and never give up.

I understand that the Saxion University has an old and distinguished history, and has a high quality academic staff. It is really important to study in a university with such an excellent background. To participate in the International Business & Management course would be one of the biggest steps towards my future career. I will do everything to get there.

Best regards,

Last edited:

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
BRING UP MY POST, it is urgent for me. Will be so grateful.

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
My bad, only this part of letter:

I chose this university, because it is recommended by the Polish company called ‘eduABROAD’. I read all the information about the Saxion University and I am impressed. An ideal place for studying. On the other hand, the institution is located in developed country. The Netherlands offers full democracy and human freedom. The government is trying to make life better and easier. The International Business & Management course fits me the most. I am a student who prefer science. Since childhood I was interested in mathematics. Now I am working hard every day to pass my exam very well. I wonder If it is possible to get to the Netherlands and study, live there. Of course, I could study in my country but then I would regret that I wasted my life and future. It is valid for me to meet new people, culture. I am not able to stay in one place for a long period. I am mature and want to try something new which raise some adrenalin. It could be an instructive lesson of how to live alone. I would like to work as well. This solution teaches how to dispose of earned money, not like before when parents were buying everything. I am interested in football, especially in European league. The Netherlands is known for its football at a high level. The atmosphere in the stadium is otherworldly, fans behave properly. I would like to see a match live, it is my second dream. I am trying to practice my English language every day. I am afraid that I will have troubles whit communicating even knowing the language. Please take it into account that I am ambitious and never give up.

Please help me.

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I do not have enough money to pay for that. I have some time but I am not sure that someone is going to do it for me.

BUMP

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
This:

I chose this university, because it is recommended by the Polish company called ‘eduABROAD’. I read all the information about the Saxion University and I am impressed. An ideal place for studying. On the other hand, the institution is located in developed country. The Netherlands offers full democracy and human freedom. The government is trying to make life better and easier. The International Business & Management course fits me the most. I am a student who prefer science. Since childhood I was interested in mathematics. Now I am working hard every day to pass my exam very well. I wonder If it is possible to get to the Netherlands and study, live there. Of course, I could study in my country but then I would regret that I wasted my life and future. It is valid for me to meet new people, culture. I am not able to stay in one place for a long period. I am mature and want to try something new which raise some adrenalin. It could be an instructive lesson of how to live alone. I would like to work as well. This solution teaches how to dispose of earned money, not like before when parents were buying everything. I am interested in football, especially in European league. The Netherlands is known for its football at a high level. The atmosphere in the stadium is otherworldly, fans behave properly. I would like to see a match live, it is my second dream. I am trying to practice my English language every day. I am afraid that I will have troubles whit communicating even knowing the language. Please take it into account that I am ambitious and never give up.

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland

jeziorski

Member Type
Student or Learner