Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany

Dear Sirs,

My name is xxxx , I am a German citizen from xxxx , a place next to Berlin

I am planning to give some financial support to India, especially to a child welfare organization.

Going through the internet to find an appropiate organization, I am somewhat lost because there are so many who would do good with some support.

Therefore I am addressing my enquiry directly to you and would like to ask you for your help:
Could you name some child welfare organizations in New Delhi, to whom I can make a charitable donation.
Name of those of who make sure/enable kids to go to school are much appreciated, but all others as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I look very much forward to receiving your kind reply.

unquote

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Dear Sirs,

My name is xxxx. I am a German citizen from xxxx , [STRIKE]a place next to[/STRIKE] near Berlin.

I am planning to give some financial support to India, [STRIKE]especially[/STRIKE] specifically to a child welfare organization.

[STRIKE]Going[/STRIKE] I have gone through the internet to find an appropiate organization, but I am somewhat lost because there are so many who would [STRIKE]do good with[/STRIKE] benefit from some additional support.

Therefore I am addressing my enquiry directly to you, and would like to ask [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] for your help.
Could you [STRIKE]name[/STRIKE] nominate some child welfare organizations in New Delhi, to whom I [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could make a charitable donation? [STRIKE]Name of [/STRIKE]I am particularly keen to help those [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE]organisations who specifically support children's continuity of education [STRIKE]are much appreciated[/STRIKE], but [STRIKE]all others as wel[/STRIKE] I would also consider any other particularly deserving cases.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I look very much forward to receiving your [STRIKE]kind[/STRIKE] reply.

unquote

How's that? I hope I have retained the essence of what you wished to say.

Sonniah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Dear Grumpy,

That sounds great to me - thanks indeed!

Sonniah

Status
Not open for further replies.