Other
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

I hereby forwarding school admission request letter format, please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake, kindly do the changes and forward to me. Am expecting your affirmative reply in this regard.
Thanks and Regard
Satheesh A

Respected Madam,

Sub: Seeking 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Std. School Admission of my Daughter Haarini S – Req.
- - - - - -

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my daughter, Haarini S, for enrolment to your school in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard. We have also attached her past year's mark card (LKG and UKG) for your review.

Haarini is studied at English Forums primary school at Lords Nursery School in Bangalore upto UKG, due to my Job Changes in Chennai. We are request her admission in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] std in your School. Please kindly consider our daughter as a potential student in your school. As you can see from her accomplishments, we want to give Haarini every opportunity in life to succeed and reach her full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, she will become better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve her dreams.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Sub: Seeking 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Std. School Admission of my Daughter Haarini S – Req.
- - - - - -

Dear Respected Madam,

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my daughter, Haarini S, for enrollment to your school in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard. We have also attached her past year's mark card (LKG and UKG) for your review.

Haarini has studied at English Forums primary school at Lords Nursery School in Bangalore up to UKG, due to my job changes to Chennai. We are requesting her admission to 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard in your school. Please kindly consider our daughter as a potential student in your school. As you can see from her accomplishments, we want to give Haarini every opportunity in life to succeed and reach her full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, she will become better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve her dreams.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.