Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
My name is ...... who met you at the international exhibition in Tokyo. I am interested in applying to study at charles sturt University in the fall of 2013. I’m writing to inquire about Academic Requirements

short while ago I received my G.C.E A/L examination results so I don't know my which results are sufficient for applying to the scholarship program. I got ABS and BBC so which one is suitable for submit with application.I got good rank with ABS. My district rank is 80 and island rank is 900.please give me your advice,I highly appreciate it.

Moreover,according to your advice I'm ready for IELTS examination probably I can't submit my IELTS score report with My application form so what should I do for those matters?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

(Name)

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
My name is ...... I met you at the international exhibition in Tokyo. I am interested in applying to study at Charles Sturt University in the fall of 2013. I’m writing to inquire about the academic requirements

A short while ago I received my G.C.E A/L examination results so I don't know if my results are sufficient for applying to the scholarship program. I got ABS and BBC so which one is suitable to submit with my application? I have a good ranking with ABS. My district rank is 80 and my island rank is 900. Please give me your advice. I highly appreciate it.

Moreover, according to your advice, I'm ready for the IELTS examination. I probably can't submit my IELTS score report with my application form so what should I do about these matters?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.