Topic: Describe in less than 300 words,the values and beliefs you hold strongly to.Please provide examples of how you have demonstrated these in your actions.

The values that I believe in play a very significant role because they shape the way I live my life and make it worthwhile for others as well. There are three main values that I strongly cherish and stand upon…DEDICATION TO MY WORK, LOVE FOR SCIENCE AND HONESTY IN SPEECH.
I admit that success is not always to the intelligent or the strong and it is to some extent a game of gamble, but nonetheless those who are dedicated and give their best, sooner or later make their way in life. Life is not a bed of roses and hard work and strong willpower are the only ways out. I have always excelled in academics and co-curricular activities and have brought many laurels to my school in regional and national level competitions, including NTSE. All of this was possible only because of the constant motivation from my parents and my concerted efforts.
I also feel that the study of science is a kind of worship of the Goddess Nature, her marvelous ingenuity and her resourcefulness. Science has always encouraged me to look deeper into the various aspects of life and has created an insatiable thirst for knowledge. That is one of the probable reasons why I chose NTU for my further studies.
I am an extrovert and a man of action. I believe that one should be honest in his words and bring his words into action. I have proved myself in this aspect by serving as the house captain and organizing different intra-school events and functions.
“Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, is our destined end or way; But to act, that each tomorrow, find us farther than today”
Longfellow’s words have always inspired me. My values reflect my own self and I have always demonstrated them in my actions.

Thanks a lot...
......Brahmarshi Kar